11 Jul ArtChain Global Weekly Report #1
ArtChain Global Weekly Report #1
From this week, the ArtChain Global team will publish a weekly report to everyone involved with us in the journey.
Operation and Marketing
- ArtChain Global was invited to participate in the Huobi Australia Launch Event on the 5th of July at Southbank in Melbourne. COO Cameron Macqueen pitched to the audience of around 300 as Huobi Aus seeks its first few Australian companies to list on this exciting new exchange. For those who aren’t aware the parent company Huobi Pro is among the top 2 or 3 digital exchanges in the world, an excellent opportunity for Aussie companies.
- Last month the ArtChain Global China Roadshow was successful launched, including Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Nanjing and Hangzhou.
Chengdu Moer Culture Media Company signed a strategic partnership agreement with ArtChain Global. Chengdu Moer Culture Media Company is a leading art institution with a significant collection of artwork.
Technology Research and Development – Swinburne University
- Finished deployment of new token contract(s)
- Finished logic layer design of Microservice
- Finished detailed descriptions on “reward rules from ACG business team” in the POI rules
- Finished Ethereum smart contract function design
- Finished Hyperledger chain code function design
- Finished environment setup by using Alibaba Cloud platform
- Finished front-end functions design, including sign up, log in, collection, auction, pay and delivery.
- Finished back-end function design, including:
– User management
– Artwork management
– Super node management
– Artchain Global management
– System management
ACG Token Performance
ACG was listed in Australian Digital currency exchange: U-coin (ACG/ UT pair). Although the whole cryptocurrency market is in a low period, the price of ACG is stable. ACG has been consistently in the first position in 24H trading volume, meaning ACG has attracted significant interest in its first few weeks on the market.